Wednesday 22 July 2015

A Rather Good Review



Today, I discovered a review of Three Men on a Pilgrimage, posted on the Premier website.  Premier are the Christian media company behind Premier Christian Radio, Gospel Radio, and several magazines, including 'Christianity', 'Youthwork' and 'Childwork', so they're by no means minor players.

The review is very positive, and lists Three Men as one of 3 'Top Books by British Christians', recommending it as summer reading.  Needless to say, I'm extremely flattered.

Then again, I appear to be playing second fiddle to some chap called Rowan Williams.  No, I've never heard of him either.  No doubt no-one of any particular importance.

The review itself is by someone called Paul Valler.  I'm afraid that I've genuinely no idea who this person is, but he's obviously a man of taste and discernment, and he has my sincere thanks for his extremely kind words.

No comments:

Post a Comment